Enercon Services Inc. (ENERCON) has an opening for a Lead Environmental Professional in our Sacramento, CA office with Geoscience and Remediation experience. This is an
excellent opportunity to work in the environmental consulting field in a variety of project types.
Duties to include:
- Interface with clients and prepare proposals for performance of environmental consulting services.
- Achieve client objectives by obtaining information, evaluating concerns and needs, and presenting recommendations both orally and in written reports.
- Direct/coordinate/manage environmental projects, including subcontractor identification, oversight and management.
- Review data reports and write all or portions of project technical and summary reports.
- Mentor junior staff.
• Bachelors’ degree in Civil / Environmental Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science or Mathematics required.
• 10+ years of experience in Soil and Groundwater Investigations, Remediation, Compliance and Project Management.
• Preference given to candidates with California PG/PE, experience with soil vapor assessment and overall remediation of impacted properties.
• Strong problem solving skills and scientific evaluation skills.
• Self-starter and ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
• Computer skills including knowledge of MS Office, Word & Excel.
• 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training, a plus.
• This position requires a clear Motor Vehicle report/driving history
• Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings, ENERCON and client speciﬁc background checks, and annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
• Required to travel between 15-25% of the time; duration of travel length may vary depending on project and client needs, ranging from a few weeks to several months at a time
ENERCON Services, Inc. is a 34-year old, engineering and technical services consulting company, providing premier services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial verticals, as
well as to governmental agencies across the US and Internationally. ENERCON is fully owned by our employees, and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about
ENERCON, visit us at enercon.com.
ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Apply Here: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj06/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?cws=1&org=ENERCON2